Vs > Kotlas
Morganton, Nc vs Kotlas Climate & Distance Between
Morganton, Nc vs Turgay, Kazakhstan
Morganton, Nc vs Kisinev, Moldova
Morganton, Nc vs Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Morganton, Nc vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
Kotlas vs Santa Maria, Ca, Usa
Kotlas vs Segou, Mali
Kotlas vs Altai, Mongolia
Kotlas vs Lencois, Brazil
Yarmouth, Ns vs Hachijojima
Karuizawa vs Daly Waters, Northern Territory
Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn vs Teslin, Yt
Carolina vs Quesnel, Bc
- The distance between Morganton, Nc, Usa and Kotlas, Russia is approximately 8,253 km or 5,128 mi.
- To reach Morganton, Nc in this distance one would set out from Kotlas bearing 319° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Morganton, Nc bearing 203° or SSW .
- Morganton, Nc has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Kotlas has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Morganton, Nc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Kotlas is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.2 °C (23.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.2 °C (20.2°F) less in Morganton, Nc. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 746.3 mm (29.4 in) more which is equivalent to 746.3 l/m² (18.32 US gal/ft²) or 7,463,000 l/ha (797,844 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.2° higher in Morganton, Nc than in Kotlas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Morganton, Nc relative to Kotlas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kotlas vs Morganton, Nc
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Morganton, Nc vs Milan, Mn, Usa
Morganton, Nc vs Minna, Nigeria
Morganton, Nc vs Tartu, Estonia
Morganton, Nc vs Qalai Naw, Afghanistan
Kotlas vs Polo, Dominican Republic
Kotlas vs Nancy, France
Kotlas vs Hikone, Japan
Kotlas vs Nuriootpa, Australia
Mo I Rana, Nordland vs West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands
Hel vs Esashi
Cordoba Obs vs Quesnel, Bc
Gomel vs Saigo
Morganton, Nc vs Kotlas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Morganton, Nc
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) NW
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) W
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) W
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 80.2 kms (49.9 miles) SW
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SW
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 123.9 kms (77 miles) S
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) SW
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 185.3 kms (115.1 miles) E
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 129.9 kms (80.7 miles) SE
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) SE
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Kotlas